City of Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S Eagle St
Doors open at 6:45. Event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited.
How does education funding in Illinois affect the quality of education your child receives?
How does it affect all children and the future competitiveness of our state?
Critical education-related topics will be discussed during a lively and informative roundtable discussion featuring these distinguished panelists:
- Peg Agnos, Executive Director, Legislative Education Network of DuPage County (LEND)
- Curt Bradshaw, Illinois State Board of Education
- Michael Connelly, Illinois State Senator, 21st District
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph, Director of the Fiscal Policy Center at Voices for Illinois Children
- Christine Radogno, Illinois State Senator, 41st District
- Ron Sandack, Illinois State Representative, 81st District
- Darlene Senger, Illinois State Representative, 41st District
Center in Elmhurst, will moderate.